Come up to Camp Timbers…
- Advance your musical ability
- Have fun!
- Increase your repertoire
- Play new marches, classics, and pop music
- Music chosen especially for your ability and experience
Spend an exciting week or two doing fun electives, playing games and working to perfect a final concert performance.
Don’t miss one of our Music Camps this summer!
Register early, space is limited.
Who: Open to students going into 6-10th grades who have “completed” at least one year of musical instruction.
When: Band Camp: June 18-24th & June 25th-July 1st
Where: Camp Timbers, West Branch
Special: Free Camp T-Shirts
Features: Special Evening Performances
The cost of each seven-day camp is only $420.00, which includes:
Lodging All Meals Activities Snacks
Electives Sheet Music Instruction
- There is an extra cost for horseback riding.
- Students must bring their own instruments or school provided instruments.
- Percussionists should bring percussion mallets and sticks.
- All campers should bring a prepared music piece to play/sing during placements.
For families with multiple children attending, or children who will be attending both sessions, the following discounts are offered:
$50 off one registration, if a second child/sibling attends from the same family
$50 off one registration, if a child registers for both sessions A & B
Up to $100 off one registration if two children from the same family attend both Session A and B (for a total of four registrations)
The curriculum will include:
- Daily group sectionals on your major instrument
- Two daily music rehearsals
- Music clinics by famous clinicians from around the country
- Special musical concerts and performances by local and nationally known artists
- Electives, swimming, canoeing and cabin activities
- Friday night dance, karaoke, and pizza party
- Closing Music Concerts at Kirtland Community College
- Zip Line
- Pizza Party
- High Ropes
- Nature Trails
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking
- DJ Dance