Band Instrument Rental
Student Rentals: 36-Month Rent-To-Own Contract
- Herter Music Center makes it easy for you to rent an instrument for your son or daughter
- New and return rental instruments on a 36 month Rent-to-Own contract
- All rentals include repair, maintenance and replacement protection.
- No interest or finance charge on our Rent-To-Own contracts.
- Unlike some other contracts, you always know the total cost of the instrument you are renting.
- Auto-payment billing system. Our School Service Representatives stop once a week at your child’s school.
- Percussion Kits are on a 24-month Rent-to-Own Contracts.
To Rent a Band Instrument:
- download the rental contract
- contact us at our Bay City location during normal business hours at 1-800-833-4920
- We will give you particular rental rates
- One of our sales representatives will help you fill out the contract, make payment arrangements and schedule delivery.
Purchase With Buy-Back Option
Our Purchase with Buy-Back Option allows you to purchase student model instruments at our great sale prices and still have the option of returning it to us should your child decide to change instruments or no longer play in the band. Here’s how it works:
- Purchase Instrument at Sale Price
- Purchase a 1 year Maintenance Contract
- Keep the instrument for at least 8-months
- After 8-months you may bring it back to Herter Music Center and we will purchase it back from you.
- The Buy-back price is determined by the purchase price less the rental fees for the number of months of ownership (minimum 8 months) and any missing parts.
- Instruments must be returned in good playing condition with all necessary parts, supplies and current maintenance contract in order for Herter Music Center to complete the buy-back.